1. Nilda Carpo provides a recapitulation of Episode 3’s scintillating moments.
3. Sydney-based Filipino-Australian stage actor and a principal mainstay amongst Radio Dalisay’s Young Pool of Talents is Stefan Gimenez, featured here reading the “Kartilya or Primer of the Katipunan-cum- Decalogue” as originally penned by Bonifacio.
4. Isabel Delgado intoxicates you with the late national artists Nick Joaquin’s most insightful historical prognostications in five dramatic acts of events leading to the famous TRIAL OF BONIFACIO underpinned by Jerry Dadap’s Andres Bonifacio Choral renditions.
5. Nilda Carpo’s searing characterization of the Katipunan’s Muse “Oryang” or Gregoria de Jesus in a dramatic reading of “Liham ni Lakambini”
6. Mon Carpo’s parting shot.